Events with and by ADVITOS
Conferences, Workshops and Seminars
We present our ADVOS procedure at major German and international intensive care congresses and symposia. Book your participation in an ADVITOS event now.
At regular intervals, we also organise in-house workshops in which we present the ADVOS procedure or deepen knowledge about the procedure, depending on the group of participants. Find out about the various ADVITOS events in the current year here.
23rd Congress of the German Interdisciplinary Association for Intensive and Emergency Medicine e.V.
Industry Symposium on 30.11. at 08.30: Acidosis and multi-organ failure
Chair: Prof. Dr. Michael Quintel
The role of acid-base balance in multi-organ failure
(Prof. Dr. Luciano Gattinoni, Göttingen)
Therapeutic options for patients with severe acidosis
(Prof. Dr. Bernhard Schmidt, Hanover)
CCH – Congress Center Hamburg, Congressplatz 1, 20355 Hamburg
29.11. – 01.12.2023
- Multi-organ failure: Therapeutic options with the ADVOS procedure
- Acidosis in focus
- Practical training: organisation, set-up, implementation and therapy management
- Interactive case discussions
- From practice for practice: From the perspective of nursing staff and doctors
- Error management – problem and then?
- Machine and treatment parameters for optimal extracorporeal treatment
- News from ADVITOS: Planned, initiated studies
23 – 25 January 2024
12 – 14 March 2024
23 – 25 April 2024
22 – 24 October 2024
05 – 07 November 2024
ADVOS - User Group Meeting 2024
The ADVOS-User Group Meeting offers the unique opportunity to network with other ADVOS users from various clinics in an idyllic Bavarian setting. Enhance your knowledge about the ADVOS therapy while meeting decision makers and experts in the field of the ADVOS therapy, including health professionals and distinguished speakers.
Schloss Hohenkammer (near Munich)
18th – 19th June 2024